Aug 6, 2010

My Future????

Since now im so free and nothing to do,

so i juz start to think bout my future.......

Future!Future!Future!

What kind of future i want???
The answer is I DUN KNOW!
I never think about my future before,
juz feel like let it be......

Juz like the others,
study-have a bf-dating-working-get marry-have my own family?
juz a normal & simple life!

For sure is that i definitely want a SIMPLE ,HAPPY & PEACEFUL life 4 my future..............
i dun like when my future is full of argument or everyday i need to worry bout somethings else.........

I have some plans in my mind now............
  1. I will only get marry when i have at least 30,000++in my account.....(tis is 2 make sure tat even 1 day i get divorce or my husband suddenly pass away,i still can carry on my life without him)
  2. Im gonna get marry when im 26 or 28......(So that after i graduate,i still have 6 or 8 years to work hard )
  3. I wanna go travel every year.......(each year each different country)1st place will be HONG KONG,then coming up with JAPAN,CHINA,KOREA,AUSTRALIA and so on)
  4. I wish to have 2 children.......both girls,both boys,or 1 girl 1 boy is ok with me! juz not more than two......
So far this is what i had plan......
this plan may be change due to some reasons.............
But i hope i can follow this plan and move on with it......

That's all for today....
but if i have some new plans or thinking,
i will come here and update it!





2 comments:

ThErEsA said...

==
fine...really well planning huh?
haha! i also wanna get marry around 26 or 27...haha!

Angi3 (妮) said...

well meh?
i dun think so.....
feel like so so nia.....
dunno i can achieve it anot!haha!

to me below 26 is too young....
after graduate muz really go enjoy mylife then oni get marry....haha